Some ways you can use these rhythm patterns.
1) You can play around with these patterns by going to the online drum sequencer and enter the pattern into the app to sample the pattern.
2) Combine both patterns to make a new single pattern.
3) Augment the Values. Take these pattern and increase the note or rest value. Augment the time value by doubling the value. Change all eighth notes to quarter notes, Change all Quarter notes to half notes. etc.
4) Diminish the Values. This is similar to #2 above except you do the opposite and shorten the time value of each note or rest. All half notes become quarter notes, All quarter note become eighth note etc.
5) Combine the rhythm patterns with results from the Melody Shape Generator
More Useful tool for Songwriters
To download the free Song Writers checklist, please provide your email in form below.