Use this interactive tool to build and create chord progressions for your song. Here are the rules:
- Each progression begins with the I chord.
- The I chord can go to any other chord in the scale.
- The current chord is highlighted in blue.
- Chords move from blue to green.
- As you click on the chord it will display in the the text box.
- Resolve chord progression back to the I chord.
- To start over just click on the “Clear” button.
- When you are satisfied with the progression, write it down and use it in your song.
For reference here are the chords in the key of “C”
I = C
ii = Dm
iii = Em
IV = F
V = G
vi = Am
Order these posters today