Mastering Melodies was written for music composers who want learn more about the nuances and techniques that go into creating a strong melody line. Through some very practical and proven steps you will learn to compose better melodies. As a music composer or songwriter you should desire the ability to write exciting, energetic, emotional songs. Consider these questions
- Do you want to improve your melody writing?
- Would you like to know how a good melody is composed?
- Do you feel that all your melodies sound similar?
- Do you ever feel like creatively drained of ideas?
If your answer is yes, you have come to the right place. You can learn to write melodies naturally once you understand the nuance of how the come together. Melodic idea will start to flow.
Take your melody writing to the next level with Mastering Melodies.
The ability to compose any melody takes time and practice. It can be challenging. However with a complete understanding of how melodies work over time it will be more easy and fun.
- This program does not end with the development of melodies, the focus is on the intricacies of how a melody is composed.
- This course will create a solid foundation which will allow you greater creativity. Each lesson builds on a proven method. This will give the ability to compose great melodies.
The Mastering Melodies online course is only $197.
In this course you will learn
- How to compose strong, memorable melodies for your songs.
- What is A Melody?
- What are the common elements of a good melody
- Different melody melody shapes
- The importance of musical range
- How to build on the major scale
- You will learn several basic melody movement
- Learn why note resolution is important
- Discover how rhythm and melody interact
- Find out how to use a Motif to seed a melody
- Learn a melodic development techniques for unlimited ideas
- You will learn to use a melodic outline to sketch out your melody
- Learn why the 4 measure phrase is important
- Use form to organize melodic ideas
- Discover an effect step by step method for composing a melody
- You will learn about rhythm and pitch and how these two basic elements allow you to create unlimited melody ideas.
- You will be able to come up with tons of melody ideas
- Get motivated and excited to compose
- Compose on demand any time your want
- Increase you composing confidence.
See the Mastering Melodies syllabus here
These lessons are self paced which allows your to proceed at your own level of comfort.
There is more to a great melody than it shape. Great melodies need a balance and contrast. It is a fine line. Too much balance and the melody is come across and boring. On the other hand too much contract can distract the listener.
As you can see composing a melody can be a tricky endeavor. Start this course an see how you can compose better melodies for your songs.
Answers to Common Questions
When does this course begin?
The course starts once you enroll. This is a self paced online course where you can take as much time as you need.
How long do I have access to the materials?
You can view and review the materials indefinitely. This is a lifetime course. You will have unlimited access for as long as you like.
What if I am not satisfied with the course?
It is our desire that you will find the information you learn valuable. But there can be situations where you will discover the course in not for you. Should that happen we will refund your original enrollment free provided you contact us within your first 30 days.
Can I take my course with me wherever I go?
Definitely! If you have an internet connection, The Mastering Melodies course is available on any device at any time.
Is learn how to compose a melody something you can teach?
There are some who believe that a melody is something that can’t be taught. This is simply not true. It is a skill and it takes time to nurture. With dedicated instruction anyone can write a melody. What is important that learning uses the correct method.
I’ve been writing melodies for many years. Can this course still help me?
Even if you have been writing melodies for years this course can still help you. There is a lot to know and understand. This course could offer you with ideas never explored. I may help you approach melody composing from a different perspective.
How much does it cost?
The current cost is $197
What are you waiting for?
The next move is up to you. You and I both know that if you’ve made it this far, you are seriously interested in improving the way your write melodies. All that’s left to do now is take action. You are free to choose today.
Your Transaction is Secure
All you need to do to get your copy is to just click on the link below to begin your enrollment. The “Mastering Melodies Online Course” is now only $197. Your payment will be processed though Paypal.
Before you enroll it is also important that you have these skill in place.
- Familiarity with popular music song form
- Basic proficiency on a harmonic instrument such as guitar or keyboard
- Ability to create simple short melodic ideas
- Some familiarity with reading and writing music
- Word processing program that can open and save documents in Rich Text Format (RTF)
- A basic audio recording tool that will allow you to record yourself playing along with a background track and save the recording in MP3 format. You will have a tool to use for this purpose inside the learning environment. Alternatively, you can use software like Audacity (PC) or GarageBand (Mac).
- Music notation software.
WARNING! Before you decide to leave this page, I want you to think of what your life will look like if you DON’T take take this course. You will continue to struggle with composing ideas for your songs. You will continue to be frustrated with a lack of creativity. You may not reach your fullest potential.
But if you DO take up my offer, you can change all of that. You’ve waited all your life, but today is the day to regain control composing skills. And the first step to do it is to click the button below.
Enroll Today Mastering Melodies